Posted in , , , , ,

The Tempest

Friday, July 27, 2012 6:32 AM

Thoroughly ME: drapey blue blouse and printed teal scarf

I wore this outfit yesterday, but when I tried to post it last night, things went a little awry. Thank goodness for the free wifi at the Manchester airport, where I'm awaiting a 7:10 a.m. flight that will take me to Nevada for a long weekend at Lake Tahoe with friends from my college newspaper. Because I'm leaving so early, I drove down here from Portland last night to stay at my father-in-law's.

I left home later than I meant to and arrived in Manchester just as a huge storm blew in. The street was flooded about an inch deep, and I got soaked as I made a run for it. Once I was safely in bed, I pulled out my camera to upload photos, only to realize that the USB cord was in the suitcase I'd left in the car. And there was no way I was going back out there. My hoodie is still drying out as it is.

Thoroughly ME: drapey blue blouse and printed teal scarf Thoroughly ME: Nine West gray patent pumps

Blue blouse, New York & Co.
Faux pearls, thrifted
Tassel-print scarf, consignment
Gray pants, Banana Republic
Gray pumps, Nine West (consignment)

Leave Comment