Posted in , , , , , , , ,

Family Ties

Sunday, July 1, 2012 11:33 PM

ThoroughlyME: purple blouse and pink hair scarf

I worked today and yesterday. But I didn't bother with outfit photos yesterday because 1), my outfit was rather boring (most of it is visible here) and 2), I knew I wouldn't have time to blog anyway. Last night after work, J and I headed down to Boston for a dinner with my parents and his brother and soon-to-be-sister-in-law. The latter two are moving back to Chicago this week after spending several months in Boston while J's brother received medical treatment. The reason they were nearby may have been crappy, but it was nice getting to see them regularly during that time.

Pink and lavender scarf, Giordani (thrifted)
Purple blouse, Van Heusen (thrifted)
Black skinnies, J.C. Penney junior brand (thrifted)
Low black wedges, Madden Girl

Leave Comment