Posted in , , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Tomato Red Skirt

Saturday, July 7, 2012 11:10 AM

Along with a couple of pairs of flat sandals, this skirt was one of my first purchases after I wrapped up a six-month shopping diet during which I could buy only secondhand clothes. I'd spent several weeks searching for a full, red skirt and found this one on Modcloth for $50 including shipping. It's not the best quality, but if I'm careful with it I think it will last a long time.

I'd hoped to find a true red skirt, but actually I think this orangey-red offers a nice change from the other red skirts I own (a miniskirt, a pleated midi skirt with flowers and a burgundy pencil skirt). I think it goes better with blues than a true red would because it's less likely to skew patriotic. Purples also look pretty good, but gray has clearly been my go-to pairing for this skirt.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

Leave Comment