Posted in , , , , , , , , , , ,

Serious Question

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:08 PM

ThoroughlyME: pinstriped shirt and black and white scarf

Does anyone know if there exist undershirts that are curved in the front and back like shirt hems? This material of this shirt is thin enough that I have to wear a tank top underneath, and I had to choose a fairly short one so it wouldn't peek out at the sides, where the shirt hem curves upward. You can easily see where the tank top ends. Is there a solution for this?

ThoroughlyME: pinstriped shirt and black and white scarf pic name

Pinstriped shirt, Target
Black and white scarf, thrifted
Black pants, Banana Republic (eBay)
Pumps, Calvin Klein Dolly (eBay)


Faith - Sweetened Style

I used to have some curved ones...I think they came from either Walmart to JC Penney. I know I've seen tees like that other places too, wish I could remember where! I suppose you could chop some tee hems too.


Good point about the DIY route, but I'd worry about the unfinished edges rolling up. I'll keep an eye out for curved-hem tank tops in stores.

Leave Comment