Posted in , , , , ,

Now for Something Completely Different

Friday, June 22, 2012 11:30 PM

ThoroughlyME: green silk kameez with navy pencil skirt

I got a couple of compliments at work today about my new top, but all J said when I got home (because he was asleep when I left for work) was, "That's different." It's definitely outside my wheelhouse in many ways, but I liked it. If J decides he doesn't, that'll be too bad for him.

ThoroughlyME: green silk kameez ThoroughlyME: green silk kameez

Green silk kameez, thrifted
Navy pencil skirt, thrifted vintage
Metallic flats, Bare Traps

Comments

librarianforlifestyle

I like it! It feels good to go out of your comfort zone once in a while and try new things. :)

Jen @ Librarian for Life Style

thoroughlyME

Agreed! There's nothing wrong with a defined style, but how boring it would be to wear the same sorts of things over and over again.

Gray Skies

Oh, that top is beautiful! I think you did the right thing in wearing something different than usual.

Leave Comment