Posted in , , , , ,

More Red

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:00 PM

ThoroughlyME: polka dot blouse outfit

I am always looking for new red items to add to my wardrobe. At SwapMaine on Sunday, I picked up two pashminas: one in solid red and one in a red and black paisley print. And these are my newest shoes, a gift from J. At Chanukah he tried to buy me a pair of cognac boots, but we couldn't find a pair that I liked and that would fit my calves. He promised to buy me a different pair of shoes later, and then I forgot about it until a few weeks ago. I knew I wanted to add more color to my shoe collection, so I found these red patent leather pumps on Zappos and sent J the link. I plan to wear them with pretty much everything. Thanks, J!

ThoroughlyME: polka dot blouse Red Franco Sarto pumps

Polka dot blouse, Macy's
Gray pants, Banana Republic
Red pumps, Franco Sarto (gift)

Leave Comment