Posted in , , ,

Lilac and Yellow

Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:19 PM

ThoroughlyME: pastel outfit

It's not apparent in these photos, but the tank top I have on is vivid yellow, giving me a nice combination of pastels today. I wouldn't have thought to pair these two tops, except that they were next to each other when I was pulling clothes out of the dryer a few weeks ago. The choice of shoes was challenging this morning because I wanted the whole outfit to be in pale, soft colors other than the belt. I tried on my peach pumps, which didn't look good, but I don't think these gray pumps were right, either. Perhaps my metallic flats?

ThoroughlyME: pastel outfit ThoroughlyME: khaki skirt and gray suede pumps

Lilac blouse, Old Navy
Yellow tank top, J. Crew
Khaki skirt, Gap (thrifted)
Snakeskin belt, thrifted
Suede pumps, Nine West (thrifted)

Leave Comment