Posted in , , , ,

All New

Monday, June 11, 2012 11:30 PM

ThoroughlyME: blue dress with pink and orange accessories

I've been sitting here for at least an hour, distractedly browsing the Web while trying to figure out what to write here. I need to go to bed, so here are a few thoughts, somewhat disjointed:

1. This is one of those rare outfits composed entirely of items I purchased new (I think this was the most recent one, and it features the same dress).

2. I love that this necklace and these shoes seem to work equally well with neutrals and with other bright colors.

3. This necklace looks like it might be heavy, but thanks to the miracle of plastics, it's not.

pic name pic name

Turquoise dress, Old Navy
White camisole, Gap Body
Pink and orange necklace, Macy's
Pink and orange pumps, Liz Claiborne

Comments

Heather

You look gorgeous in that dress - and I LOVE that necklace :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Leave Comment