Posted in , , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Burgundy Pencil Skirt

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 11:30 PM

I bought this skirt just about a year ago at the Goodwill in Augusta. I think it was $5. There's no brand tag, but I think it must be pretty old, because it's a size 8, and while it is a bit large on me, it doesn't come close to a contemporary size 8. The skirt is 100 percent wool, but light enough for summer wear here in Maine.

I think I've done a pretty good job of finding versatile ways to wear this skirt. It pairs nicely with most colors, though it appears I've mostly gone with pinks, which make up a large portion of my wardrobe anyway. In only a few outfits is the top untucked. Tucking in the top reveals a fairly wide section at the waistband that practically demands a belt.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

Comments

Alison (Wardrobe Oxygen)

Thank you for sharing your link on my blog - this is a great post showing the versatility of burgundy. You styled it so nicely, I especially love the pink cardigan with the gray boots and the cream sweater with the shirt underneath!

Leave Comment