Posted in , , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Blue Tie-Back Dress

Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:53 PM

Dresses are always somewhat harder to remix than separates. A lot of it has to be done through accessories. The first three and most recent times I wore this dress, I matched an accessory on my top half (typically a necklace, but in one case a tank) to my shoes.

In between, however, I discovered that despite the high waist and fairly blouson sleeves of the dress, it actually layers fairly well. And when I layer a sweater or blouse over the dress, it becomes useful for colorblocking because it's my only brightly colored "skirt" that's not red.

I bought this dress at Old Navy last spring for about $20, when it supposedly was on clearance, but I doubt that was much reduced from the original price.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

Comments

Andi

It's so fun to see all the ways you have styled this!

thoroughlyME

Thanks, Andi! I'm thinking I need to try more colors, though — it's been a lot of black and blues.

Leave Comment