Posted in , , , , , , , ,

EBEW: Nautical

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 9:50 PM

Thoroughly ME: nautical stripes and teal silk scarf

OK, I'm a day late on this. I checked the Everybody Everywear blog sometime last week, didn't see anything, then forgot about it until last night. Today turned out to be a fitting day for a nautical theme, because I spent the morning at the beach for work. Don't be jealous; it was chilly and foggy, and I was lucky I still had my boots in the car, because these flats would have been sucked off my feet in the wet sand.

Thoroughly ME: teal silk scarf with tassel pattern Thoroughly ME: nautical stripes and teal silk scarf

Boatneck top, Talbots (thrifted)
Silk scarf, consignment
Navy pencil skirt, thrifted vintage
Metallic flats, Bare Traps

Natilcal: EBEW

Comments

MissRockwell

I love your thrifted top. It works well with the scarf. I also checked the Everybody, Everywear site and didn't see anything. I ended up missing this challenge altogether. I think they should begin sending out a mass email.

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

.Candy.

such a simple ensembles but it worked well when you mixed it up with that beautiful scarf!

♥♥

IntoxicatedChameleon

thoroughlyME

Thanks for the kind words, ladies.

Catherine Baleda

Love that scarf and top. Pretty!

Franziska

The fit of that skirt is so flattering - I wish clothing was still made like this. It looks great on you :)

Leave Comment