Posted in , , , , , , , , ,

Breezy Black and White

Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:06 PM


I think I've mentioned that I love mixing black and white patterns. In my environment, they're just remarkable enough to be interesting without looking as out-there as Step 3 and up pattern-mixing. I have three skirts, a dress and some heavy wool pants in black-and-white patterns, but until Sunday my only toppers were this turtleneck and this scarf, and they (along with the pants, which you can see in those posts) have been retired until it gets cold again. But at Material Objects on Sunday, I picked up this top, which is a light cotton and has three-quarters sleeves that easily can be rolled up. I will be pattern-mixing in comfort this summer.

pic name pic name

Pink cardigan, Banana Republic (thrifted)
Print blouse, Charter Club (consignment)
Bangles, Amrita Singh (won in a giveaway)
Polka dot skirt, Ann Taylor (eBay)
Black boots, Aerosoles

Leave Comment