Posted in , , , , , , , ,

Two Colorless Outfits

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 9:52 PM


Striped turtleneck, Target
Art Deco necklace, thrifted
Herringbone pants, LOFT
Studded belt, thrifted
Pumps, Calvin Klein Dolly

pic name pic name

After I took photos with my phone yesterday morning, I proceeded to bury it beneath some papers on my desk, then leave it there overnight. I haven't downloaded iCloud to access my pictures, so I had to skip posting, and then break out the new camera this morning.

I like wearing color, but I really, really like black-and-white patterns. I almost added a new one to my wardrobe yesterday; I stopped at Goodwill briefly after work and tried on this dress. I think it's supposed to fit somewhat loosely, but sadly, this one was just too big.


Gray T-shirt, Gap
Necklace, White House Black Market (eBay)
Silk polka dot skirt, Ann Taylor (eBay)
Silver belt, Old Navy
Black boots, Aerosoles

pic name pic name

Leave Comment