Posted in , , , , , ,

Time to Eat the Chametz

Friday, April 13, 2012 11:30 PM


This week, I ate parsnip soup, braised potatoes, salad and leftovers of the matzoh ball soup and chicken and vegetables from our Seder. Someone brought brownies to work today, and I distracted myself with the last piece of the flourless chocolate cake. By tonight, I was so ready for Passover to be over. So we went to Cinque Terre, where I ate crostini, focaccia, fresh tagliatelle and biscotti. Thank goodness for chametz.

pic name pic name

Boyfriend blazer, Banana Republic (thrifted)
Patterned top, New York & Co.
Art Deco necklace, thrifted
Gray cigarette pants, Old Navy
Black boots, Aerosoles

Comments

Jen - Librarian for Life Style

Classic look, with an equestrian vibe. The bright pink of the top really pops. :)

thoroughlyME

Thanks! I also liked the pop of pink, and I'm realizing I need more brightly colored or printed tops to layer under my blazers.

Leave Comment