Posted in , , , , , ,

EBEW: Pastels

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 10:47 PM


I don't wear a lot of pastels. This sweater is perhaps the only exception, and I bought it more than three years ago, when I had just moved to Ohio and was scrambling for sweaters and work-appropriate winter clothes. This sweater is nearing the end of its shelf life in my closet; these days I prefer brighter, bolder shades of pink (like this one). It's also shorter than most tops being sold now, and I don't gravitate toward cable knits anymore, either.

Today, however, I was happy to pull it on, with a light-colored skirt to go along. But it's still too chilly here for bare legs, so I had to weight down the whole outfit with black tights, sheer and patterned though they were. Then I added the belt to tie the black into my top half. And yeah, my tights definitely need washing — what unattractive sagging in the ankles!


Pink sweater, Tommy Hilfiger
Black belt, thrifted
Khaki skirt, Gap (eBay)
Polka dot tights, Old Navy
Black wedges, Bandolino (thrifted)

pic name pic name

Image 4554

Comments

Cathy

Love this pastel sweater. Looks so comfy and lovely!

Cheers,
Cathy@Healthy Foods for Seasonal Allergy

Leave Comment