Posted in , , , , , ,

Tired of Tights

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 10:53 PM


Now that we are firmly ensconced in March, I will join the rest of the Internet in complaining that spring needs to get here already, dammit! Yes, even the false winter we've had needs to go. I'm tired of deciding each morning what color my legs will be that day, and then encasing them in fabric that must be handwashed. (I washed nearly all my tights last night; it was a long process.)

Black tights were too heavy for this outfit. My maroon tights are not close enough in color to this skirt, and I didn't want to add another color to the mix, so gray it was. I tied in the black from my boots by adding the belt, and the cable knit of the tights echoed the sweater's texture.

pic name pic name

Pink sweater, Tommy Hilfiger
Blue button-front, New York & Co. (thrifted)
Burgundy pencil skirt, thrifted vintage
Leather belt, thrifted
Sweater tights, Target
Black boots, Aerosoles

Leave Comment