Posted in , , , , , , ,

Neapolitan

Thursday, March 1, 2012 10:28 PM


Just when winter seemed to be on its way out, Portland had its heaviest storm of the season today. J, who grew up in New Hampshire and knows a lot more about northern winters than this Florida native, tells me that there are always huge storms in March, when the coldest of the cold weather has passed, and fronts of different temperatures are bumping against one another.

I took a snow day to work from home because I knew my commute would take at least 30 extra minutes each way, plus be more dangerous. I could have stayed in my pajamas all day, but my head wasn't in a place for me to work until I put real clothes on. With it being icy outside, I put on an outfit inspired by ice cream: Neapolitan, with a cherry on top.

After a few minutes in these shoes, I decided that they are indeed too tight and will have to go back to the thrift store or be swapped.

Pink sweater, Tommy Hilfiger
White camisole, Gap Body
Coral necklace, thrifted
Brown pants, Target
Brown flats, Nine West (thrifted)

Leave Comment