Posted in , , , , , ,

The Morning After

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:13 AM


This is actually my outfit from yesterday, but I didn't post after work like usual. I'm having some long days because of some bills going through the legislature, and I didn't get home until just after 10 last night. When I did, I realized our DVR had quit recording shows sometime on Monday night, so I had to watch "RuPaul's Drag Race" on my laptop instead, and I couldn't go through photos or write a post at the same time.

Speaking of RPDR, I'm not sure what to think or feel about this week's episode. Shock at Willam's disqualification? Happiness that Sharon Needles didn't get sent home? Or fatigue at the thought of listening to Phi Phi O'Hara's whining for another week?

pic name pic name

Black cardigan, Banana Republic (eBay)
Houndstooth dress, Target (thrifted)
Collar necklace, Forever 21
Bangles, Amrita Singh (giveaway)
Gray patent pumps, Nine West (consignment)

Comments

Faith

I love this all black look! Very chic. :)

Leave Comment