Posted in , , , , , , , ,

Legs, Legs and More Legs

Saturday, March 24, 2012 2:17 PM


1. This week somebody ended up on my blog after searching for "legs legs and more legs." I guess that's fitting for a week when I went bare-legged four out of five days and ended by breaking one of my rules for wearing a miniskirt to work: no tights!

2. I went more than four months without ever posting an outfit a day late, and here I've done it twice in a week. Oops. I went straight from work yesterday to Shabbat service with J, and then we went to dinner. We got home after 11, and he went straight to bed (he's still working weekends, so he can't sleep in like I can), and I stayed up reading for awhile. I just completely forgot about blogging.

3. See what I meant about the poufy, frizzy hair?

 
pic name pic name

Blazer, Banana Republic (thrifted)
Plaid shirt, Timing (thrifted)
Black elastic belt, thrifted
Red miniskirt, Gap (thrifted)
Black flats, Ecco
 

Leave Comment