Posted in , , , , , ,

Week End

Friday, February 24, 2012 11:00 PM


1) Or as the Dowager Countess might say, "What is a week-end?" Oh, "Downton Abbey," it's been five days. How I miss you.
2) Don't you love how some terms move from two words to hypenated to one word? Like to-night/to-morrow, teen-ager, etc. I was so happy when the AP Stylebook ditched Web site for website and e-mail for email.
3) This turned into layering-with-dresses week. It was only three days, but that's enough for a trend, right?
4) This is one of the rare outfits in which everything was purchased new.
5) I'm tired, I had a big Manhattan at dinner tonight, and I'm headed into work again in the morning. Write a cohesive post? Nah.

pic name pic name

Turquoise dress, Old Navy
Black turtleneck, Target
Knotted necklace, Forever 21
Black tights, We Love Colors
Cashmere socks, gift
Black boots, Aerosoles

Leave Comment