Posted in , , , , , , , ,

V-Day

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:08 PM


This is the seventh Feb. 14 that J and I have been together, and I can't remember how we spent any of the previous six. I guess that shows how much of a nonevent it tends to be for us.

I almost put off wearing this outfit because I've typically avoided wearing pink and red on Valentine's Days past, but it's getting warmer all the time, and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss the chance to pair this scarf with my delightful new patterned tights. Houndstooth strikes me as a classy, ladylike pattern, so this pink sweater seemed like a sweet complement.

pic name pic name

Pink cardigan, Banana Republic (thrifted)
Houndstooth scarf, thrifted
Black pencil skirt, The Limited (thrifted)
Houndstooth tights, Target
Mary Janes, Classified

Leave Comment