Posted in , , , , , , , , ,

Oscar Night

Sunday, February 26, 2012 10:45 PM


The field of Oscar nominees was fairly weak this year, so the only award where I really had a rooting interest was the one just given, for adapted screenplay. It's highly unlikely that the Emmys will ever give any love to "Community," so I am SO happy that Dean Pelton (aka Jim Rash) won the Academy Award. #sixseasonsandanoscar!

I tried to combine my beloved blue shirt with a little more color this time. By which I mean, combining it with another blue? Um, at least the yellow is a color. I think the issue is that most of my colorful bottoms are red, and this shirt's shade doesn't look the best with red.

Turquoise sweater, Gap (thrifted)
Blue button-front, New York & Co. (thrifted)
Yellow belt, Forever 21
Black jeans, J.C. Penney juniors brand (thrifted)
Black boots, Aerosoles

Leave Comment