Posted in , , , , ,

Blue and Gray

Monday, February 13, 2012 11:26 PM


I took the color scheme of this outfit from a few weeks ago and recreated it with a skirt and shirt I've been neglecting this winter. I have plenty of blues and grays in my closet, so I'm sure you'll see these colors together again.

Part of the reason I haven't worn the skirt recently is it's unlined, which is supposed to create static problems with tights, but I had no problem today. On the other hand, I have a couple of lined skirts that love to bunch up when worn with tights. Does fabric science have an explanation for this phenomenon?

pic name pic name

Striped shirt, New York & Co.
Sweater vest, Gap (thrifted)
Navy pencil skirt, thrifted vintage
Turquoise tights, Old Navy
Cashmere socks, gift
Gray boots, Miz Mooz Journey

Leave Comment