Posted in , , , , , ,

Three Purples

Monday, January 30, 2012 9:55 PM


I felt compelled to specify the colors of my outfit in the post headline because they didn't photograph the way I'd have liked. But believe me, three of these garments are indeed purple.

I love this turtleneck, which I purchased on clearance last February. It looks good on its own (third outfit in this post), but it's terrific for layering. I hit up Target tonight to see if they had more colors, and once again they were on clearance. I picked up ones in solid black, black with white stripes and red. I may return the red one; I love to wear that color, but I have a red sweater, a solid red T-shirt and a red T-shirt with white stripes. A turtleneck might be overkill, huh?

pic name pic name

Lilac blouse, Old Navy
Purple turtleneck, Target
Taffeta skirt, thrifted vintage
Silver belt, Old Navy
Purple tights, We Love Colors
Ankle boots, Macy's

Leave Comment