Posted in , , , , , , , ,

I Did It Again

Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:08 PM


Yes, I layered a button-front shirt under a sweater for the third time in eight days. I associate camel-colored clothing with the 70s, so with the big lapels on this shirt and my hair being as straight as it gets, I was tempted to go with wide-leg trousers today. But I knew I'd have to spend some time walking through the snow for work today, so I opted for skinnies that I could easily tuck into snow boots.

J and I are watching the Pats trouncing the Broncos. We spent the first half of a game at a bar where I drank HoneyMaker mead (locally produced), and we sat between a bunch of hipsters and some lobstermen. Man, I love Portland.

Camel sweater, Ralph Lauren Sport (gift)
White button-front, Banana Republic
Black skinny jeans, J.C. Penney juniors brand (thrifted)
Black boots, Aerosoles

Leave Comment