Posted in , , , , , ,

About Face

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:06 PM


After restricting myself to black and white yesterday, I decided to turn around and wear something colorful. Though I still had plenty of black and white going on in the herringbone-on-herringbone of my coat and pants.

Somehow I got it into my head that a yellow belt would be a valuable and versatile addition to my wardrobe. I spent some time searching for an inexpensive one that didn't have a goldtone belt (I prefer silvertone, but the brass here is ok). Then, after I found this one at Forever 21, I immediately forgot all the ideas I'd had about how to wear it. So this is the first time I've pulled it out, and I'm not sure what to do with it next. Good thing it was only $2.50.

pic name pic name

Turquoise sweater, Gap (thrifted)
Pink necklace, thrifted
Herringbone pants, LOFT
Mustard belt, Forever 21
Ankle boots, Macy's
Houndstooth coat, J.C. Penney

Leave Comment