Posted in , , ,

Second Take or Maybe Third

Monday, December 12, 2011 11:01 PM

So I don't just copy from other people. I copy from myself, too.


When I put this outfit together, I thought of it as a reiteration of this one, in a different silhouette and for somewhat colder weather. Then I remembered that I last wore this cardigan with black pants. I no longer think of black as an all-purpose neutral, but cranberry/burgundy seems to complement it well.

I think it's probably best for everyone involved if I don't reveal how many butt pictures it took me to get a decent shot of the kick pleat on this skirt.

pic name pic name

Burgundy cardigan, Banana Republic (eBay)
Ivory lace camisole, Macy's
Black pencil skirt, The Limited (thrifted)
Black tights, Old Navy
Cashmere socks, gift
Gray boots, Miz Mooz Journey

Leave Comment