Posted in , , , , , , , ,

Peppermint Stick

Thursday, December 1, 2011 9:27 PM

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I can still find things to appreciate at this time of year.


While I could do without the weeks of Christmas songs playing in every store, I welcome the proliferation of all things (pepper)minty, especially when combined with chocolate — best flavor combo ever, amirite? I'm a fiend for Junior Mints, Thin Mints, Andes mints, York Peppermint Patties, mint tea, peppermint or mint chocolate chip ice cream, peppermint bark, peppermint mochas and hot cocoa stirred with a candy cane. Can I have some now, please?

pic name pic name

T-shirt, LOFT (thrifted)
Skirt, Ann Taylor (eBay)
Tights, Old Navy
Peeptoes, Nine West (thrifted)


I find this three-pattern mix delightful, but I can only wish for an ode to the candy cane as luxe as Tom Haverford's. I'm also disappointed that Hulu's clip for Treat Yoself 2011 doesn't include that moment, so you'll have to accept this crude screengrab of cashmere-and-velvet Tom.


Leave Comment