Posted in , , , , , ,

My Under Armor

Friday, December 30, 2011 10:38 PM


Sorry to keep talking about the weather, but it's winter in Maine, and I have reached almost comical levels of layering. In addition to the usual bra and underwear, I put on a tank top, two pairs of tights and thick socks before I even touched a garment that would make me decent to leave my apartment. I was armored up to face the cold today.

I thought up this outfit a while ago. I figured that a Friday, during the slowest week of the year, with no meetings outside our building, was the perfect day for it. And then it turned out to be somewhat less bold than I expected once I actually put it on. Not to worry — once it warms up, I'll pair this skirt with a short-sleeve top I have that combines the black and bright pink (this T-shirt is less purple than it appears here) with a crazy pattern of criss-crossing lines. I'll blind my coworkers yet.

pic name pic name

Black cardigan, Banana Republic (eBay)
Magenta T-shirt, Target (thrifted)
Necklace, thrifted
Tomato red skirt, Modcloth
Pink tights, Old Navy
Cashmere socks, gift
Boots, Aerosoles

Leave Comment