Posted in , , , , , ,

My Power is Copying

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 9:28 PM


Cardigan, LOFT (thrifted)
Sweater, Gap (thrifted)
Belt, Old Navy
Skirt, Modcloth
Cashmere socks, gift
Boots, Miz Mooz

As you can probably tell, I love to wear red and associated shades like burgundy. My second favorite color is teal/turquoise. I think they also make a great pairing, allowing me to wear two bold, primary colors without looking like I belong in an Independence Day parade or the Justice League.

So when I saw this outfit from Angeline, I immediately wanted to copy it. First I had to buy the skirt, which was one of my first purchases after my shopping diet ended in September. Then I got stumped by the weather. I wanted to wear my gray pumps and no tights to avoid adding a large wash of another color or neutral. But days warm enough for bare legs were too warm for layered sweaters. Then this morning I realized I had the perfect solution for unobtrusive leg-warming in the form of my new gray boots. Copying accomplished!

Leave Comment