Posted in , , , , , ,

After Christmas

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:57 PM


Although I've made progress in my work wear, I'm still trying to class up my weekend clothes. Too often, I default to jeans (or cords) and a T-shirt or plain sweater. So for my day off today, I pulled out a skirt and my new tights that finally arrived from We Love Colors. Seriously, they took so long to get here that I started to wonder if I was just imagining I had ordered them. These maroon tights are lovely, but now I have to decide if I'm going to keep the rubine or the purple, or both. The purple is BRIGHT.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas weekend! My younger brother flew up from Florida, and J and I drove to New Hampshire on Saturday for a fancy Christmas Eve dinner out with my family. Then my parents and brother came to visit us yesterday, and my dad made a delicious roast duck.

Today I made a return to Macy's and checked out the after-Christmas sales. The mall was mobbed. I came home with a teal purse, purchased with a Macy's gift card. It's my first bag made of real leather — I guess I'm all grown up!

Gray sweater, Macy's brand (thrifted)
Red miniskirt, Gap (thrifted)
Maroon tights, We Love Colors
Black flats, Ecco

Leave Comment