Posted in , , , , , , , , , , ,

What I Wore This Week

Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:34 PM

Shirt, New York & Co. (thrifted); Belt, thrifted; Skirt, Gap (eBay); Pumps, Calvin Klein (eBay)
 We had a run of mild weather, with highs around 60. I took advantage with four days of bare legs.


Cardigan, Target (thrifted); Belt, thrifted; Skirt, thrifted vintage; Flats, Bare Traps
Look, the bruise on my knee (from bashing it against boxes in advance of our move) matches my skirt! In spite of the warm weather, I couldn't resist these autumnal tones.


Cardigan, Target; Tank, J. Crew; Belt, thrifted; Skirt, Modcloth; Wedges, Bandolino (thrifted)
 Like Tania, I'm a fan of gred (gray + red). I loved how the buttoned-up cardigan and full skirt created a prim, ladylike sillhouette here.


Black T, Banana Republic; Belt, thrifted; Skirt, thrifted vintage; Pumps, Calvin Klein (eBay)
It was completely unintentional, but when I imported this photo I realized I had worn all four of my red skirts in the space of one week! Thursday was a bit cooler and very rainy, and then Friday I had the day off and spent it moving.

Leave Comment