Posted in , , , , , , ,

Stripey Saturday

Saturday, November 26, 2011 11:00 PM

Only one photo today, because it's the weekend. I had to work today, in exchange for having Friday off. I'm also working tomorrow, in exchange for a day off next Friday.

J and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, hosting my parents at our new place. I'm thankful to live in Portland and to have my parents within easy driving distance for the first time in seven years.

Our menu:
Coconut butternut squash soup (NY Times)
Grated beet and carrot salad (Chocolate and Zucchini)
Cornbread stuffing with apples and pecans (NY Times)
Lemon roast chicken (Mark Bittman)
Apple-cranberry galette (adapted from Mark Bittman)


And then here's what I wore for work today:


Black cardigan, Banana Republic (eBay)
Purple blouse, Van Heusen (thrifted)
Silk scarf, Oscar de la Renta (thrifted)
Straight leg jeans, DKNY Jeans
Black socks, Target
Black flats, Ecco (eBay)

Leave Comment